1) The Bush Administration is going to invade Iraq this December, as Scott Ritter says, killing 250,000 people and setting off a worldwide depression or at least a serious crisis.
2) The “Office of Homeland Security” will become George Orwell’s Big Brother, so that nobody complains in the midst of this depression.
3) Crude oil prices will fly out of sight in eight years, creating a mad and hopeless rush to find alternative sources of energy.
4) Global warming will create lots of natural disasters with concomitant plagues and famines.
Were you wondering why we need ecosocialism?
1) Get the car companies out of the car business so that we can have lots of electric cars.
2) Get the US to pay reparations for all the crimes it and its proxies have committed. Get all of the other aggressor nations (Russia, China etc.) to do the same.
3) End the third world debt game. Let people work for each other, abolish the elites both managerial and owning.
4) Employ all of the jobless people cleaning up capitalism’s messes.
5) Get government to work right by making everyone the government.